Copper has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps neutralize toxins.
Our body need many essential minerals for good health; Copper is one of them. As per Ayurveda drinking water early morning stored overnight in copper jug or bottle would be very helpful for maintaining good health.
Copper Bottle water helps our body to balance three type of doshas i.e. Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
For your Information
- Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health
- Our ancestors used to store water in containers made of copper
- Copper from the container leached into the water & helped in purification
Storing water in a copper vessel creates a natural purification process. It can kill all the microorganisms, molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful to the body and make the water perfectly fit for drinking.
- Helps for better performance of digestive system
- Helps for reducing Weight
- Slows down the ageing process of body
- Good for Heart’s health & helps reducing hypertension
- Helps in thyroid problems